The personal data linked to this website comply with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other current legislation on data protection.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for processing your data is COMUNIDAD DE PROPIETARIOS CENTRO COMERCIAL PORTAL DE LA MARINA, with NIF H54423066, address Avenida Costa Blanca, 1 CP 03760 Ondara (Alicante), telephone 96 576 67 80 and contact email email@example.com.
What is the purpose and legitimacy with which we treat your data and for how long do we keep it?
We process your data to respond to requests for information, questions, queries, suggestions or complaints that you raise through the form and other means of contact. We can treat your data for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest in attending to the communications necessary to carry out our activity and we will keep it for as long as it exists.
To whom will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties. They will be communicated to our treatment managers when necessary for the correct provision of the services contracted to them.
Will your data be transferred to third countries?
No International Transfers of your data will be made.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
– Access: right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be kept, their origin and whether they have been communicated or will be communicated. to a third party.
– Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
– Deletion: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
– Opposition: right to oppose, in certain circumstances, the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be ceased.
– Limitation of Treatment: right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
– Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to be able to transmit them to another person in charge, whenever technically possible.
– Right to withdraw your consent: in the event that the legitimacy basis for the processing of your data is your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. If you do so, the data processing that may have been carried out previously will not be affected.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be made in writing to address Avenida Costa Blanca, 1 CP 03760 Ondara (Alicante) and CIFH54423066 or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. COMMUNITY OF OWNERS PORTAL DE LA MARINA SHOPPING CENTER puts at your disposal models for the exercise of rights that can be obtained at the address or through the email indicated above. For more information: www.agpd.es.
Do you have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority?
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or using the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob. In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.